Stocks – Anadarko Surges, Chevron Falls in Premarket; JP Morgan, Disney, Jump
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in premarket trade Friday:
• Anadarko Petroleum (NYSE:) stock surged 32.0% by 8:14 AM ET (12:14 GMT) after Chevron announced it would in cash and stock. Shares in Chevron (NYSE:) were off 3.8%.
• JP Morgan (NYSE:) stock jumped 2.8% after the company reported , beating .
• Walt Disney (NYSE:) stock rose 3.3% after the company announced the for its new streaming service. It has priced its offer below Netflix’s (NASDAQ:) basic fee. Netflix shares fell 1.1% on the news.
• Boeing (NYSE:) stock advanced 1.4% as Chief Executive Officer Dennis Muilenburg said that in 96 test flights.
• Wells Fargo (NYSE:) stock traded up 2.1% as .
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock gained 0.2% after the company said it has for a lower-priced version of its Model 3 car.
• PNC Financial (NYSE:) stock inched up 0.1% as came in slightly above expectations and .
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.