Stocks – Tilray Rockets in Pre-market; Tesla, Amazon Dip
Investing.com – Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Wednesday:
• Tilray (NASDAQ:) stock soared 40.99% by 8:14 AM ET (12:14 GMT) as its chief executive, Brendan Kennedy, told CNBC that .
• Tesla (NASDAQ:) stock slipped 0.65% after the company said Tuesday that the in August that he was considering taking the electric car maker private. Separately, Morgan Stanley (NYSE:) analysts said that the company could as it increases production and prepares to pay off maturing debt.
• McDonald’s (NYSE: stock was down slightly after the over the company’s controversial tax affairs with Luxembourg, according to three people familiar with the matter consulted by Bloomberg.
• Amazon (NASDAQ:) stock dipped 0.17% as company announced that it had , offering products across 15 categories to customers across the country.
• Command Security (NYSE:) stock skyrocketed 45.79% after the company announced that it would be acquired by Prosegur for $2.85 per share.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.